Friday, September 12, 2008

4th Street Art Fair

This goes back a couple weeks now, but I still wanted to include some shots from Bloomington's 4th Street Art Fair. Fans of art fairs (or my blog) might remember a big post I did on the Ann Arbor Art Fair in July. Well, Bloomington also hosts a similar event, albeit a somewhat smaller affair...though Kitty and I figured out that some of the vendors were in fact the same!

So it was a weekend when graying hippies and other sympathetic folks could take to the streets, buy a few pieces for the house, snack on some tasty street food, and perhaps check out a musical act or two. It was all good fun.


Street music (Rootsy folk, of course...)

Sabrina warily eyes old hippies...

The big dog was a curiosity...

More rootsy folk music!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home