It's been WAY too long since I got on here and blogged. Lots of final exams and papers have been to blame... But as of about 4:30 this afternoon, I'm DONE for the semester!
Anyway, I present here a special Christmas greeting from me and Kitty. I give you first the "blooper" video, in which Sabrina knocked her head back and cut open Kitty's lower lip. Ouch. When Kitty had successfully stopped the bleeding, we tried again...and the product was the second video. ENJOY!
Anyway, I present here a special Christmas greeting from me and Kitty. I give you first the "blooper" video, in which Sabrina knocked her head back and cut open Kitty's lower lip. Ouch. When Kitty had successfully stopped the bleeding, we tried again...and the product was the second video. ENJOY!

3 Comments:
CONGRATS!!!
I loved the clips, and thank you for including the blooper version. That was fun (for us and painful for Kitty).
Are you guys gonna find out the sex of the baby? Are you gonna have it in the States?
Also, congrats on finishing the school term. I'm sure you rocked (you ARE a nerd, you know that). Enjoy your holidays, and hopefully we'll chat online again soon.
xoxo
Wow Brian and Kitty!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Excellent way to make the announcement, and I really felt Kitty's pain.
More congratulations on finishing up the school term. Now, relax and enjoy your Christmas!
Congratulations!
Cindy
Post a Comment
<< Home